Monday 12 April 2010

The Gratitude Community

For a little while now, I have been keeping a gratitude journal. Somedays I find it easy to think of things to be grateful for, other days its difficult, but the more I do it, the more I realise just how much I take for granted.

Sometimes the things I'm grateful for may not mean much or anything to other people, but by seeing everything in life as a gift from God (yes, even the bad things - post to follow soon!), it becomes easier to see every day as beautiful.

Here are some of the things I've been grateful for today:

- Our new car (again, post to follow soon!)
- Beautiful spring day
- Lovely walk home this morning
- Seeing new life everywhere
- The sunshine
- A God who makes all things new
- A busy week ahead

What are you thankful for today?

holy experience

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through the "gratitude community". I love why you started the blog - to see beauty in the everyday - and to live this life as God would have you. Thanks for posting...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them all.